Bio / Contact
A few things about me.
I give ideas shape and bring them to life.
I'm a 3D Artist with 6 years of experience, currently working at VisionThree in Indianapolis creating interactive experiences. Some of the clients I've worked with include Rolls-Royce, Stanley Security, Raytheon, Eli Lilly & Company, Liberty Mutual, and Morton Salt among many others.
I'm a generalist, but tend to focus on animation, storytelling, and layout. My skill set includes animation, modeling, texturing, UVing, shading, lighting, rendering, compositing, layout, and optimization. I also work extensively with realtime applications, mainly in Unity. I thrive collaborating with a diverse set of artists, developers, engineers, and marketing teams to see an idea from concept to implementation.
I've had a passion for games, movies, and technology from a young age. This led to a love for creating stories and worlds to share with other people, whether it's in the format of a short film, interactive game, or VR experience!
When I'm not working on my computer, I enjoy games, movies, soccer, sketching, traveling, and spending time with family.
Some selected accolades & activities.
Know No Stranger Optical Popsicle 7
- Created animation for art performance at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
North & South Undergraduate Animated Short Film
- Official Selection at 2011 Citrus Cell Animation Festival
- Official Selection at 2010 Heartland Film Festival
- VisionFest 2010 Best Undergraduate 3D Animation
MG Collective 49 Hour Animation Competition
- Created animated short films in 49 hours
- Winner in 2011 and 2013, runner up in 2014
SIGGRAPH International Conference & Exhibition
- Selected as a Student Volunteer in 2009 and 2010
Computer Graphics Technology Study Abroad in Poland
- Instructed college level computer graphics workshops in Poznan and Rzeszow